Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dolls house club and gift

Yesterday the dolls house club where I belong to,
had its monthly meeting at my house!
We are working on a 1:24 project...
we want to build a half scale house ,
but first we are making miniatures for the house!
This time we made some jugs and other miniatures from paper!
Most of them aren't painted yet!!
I made three of the white ones ;-)
The big jugs are only 16 mm tall!

My mother is part of this group too!
A few years a go she made me a wonderful bedspread!
First i used it on a smaller bed and it was fine,
but when I made the bed for Merlin,
I wanted to use the bedspread for his bed, but it was a bit to small!
So a while ago she took it home with her and made it bigger.
She gave it back to me yesterday and I'm so happy with it!!
It's lovely and just perfect for Merlin's bed!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a wonderful bed spread! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

prachtig die kannetjes en gietertjes! complimenten aan je moeder, wat knap gemaakt!

monique said...

Leuk wat je allemaal kunt maken van papier!!
Maar de sprei is pas echt geweldig!! Mooie kleuren. Complimenten hoor.

Jollie said...

Wat een leuke kannetjes zijn het geworden!! Die zijn echt mini mini zeg...
Het bedsprei wat je moeder heeft gemaakt is echt prachtig!! :) daar zal Merlin wel blij mee zijn denk ik ;)

Liefs Jollie