Thursday, January 5, 2012

A book about Hector and Agathe

Look what I found in my mailbox today...

A beautiful miniature book
with the story of Hector and Agathe.
Made by my friend Edith

Hector is so happy with it...
He immediately looked for a place
where he could read the book quietly! 
(yes..he didn't have to go back in the pillory...yet!!
I'm not always a bad person )

By the way....
Hector found a very unusual place to keep his book!! 

On my Dutch blog I commented that this way he didn't have place for a heart!
Well...I shouldn't have said that
It looks like if my creations and I are telepathic connected..
every time I say something about them,
they know immediately!!!

so when I mentioned a heart for Hector..
just a few minutes later there he was!!!
Saying that he would keep the book somewhere else
and there was enough room for a heart!!!
He wanted a big one!

Well....
Hector now has a heart!



I don't really mind
as long as he doesn't start nagging me
about a stomach, liver, intestines etc.

Oops...

Hugs, Margriet

6 comments:

marian said...

Geen geraamte zo kaal of het heeft wel een hart! Mooi boek,is het een drie stuivers roman?

klara said...

het wordt hoe langer hoe gekker. lol
nog bedankt voor je feedback op mijn blog, wil je even kijken of het nu beter leesbaar is?

Ascension said...

Me encanta ese libro es genial.
Y el corazon de Hector muy aparente.
besitos ascension

Maria Ireland said...

The book is wonderful. I love Hector and i believe he had a great big heart it was just invisible lol. I hope he doesnt go looking for anything else. He is already a cutie ;)
Hugs Maria

BiWuBär said...

He's quite a character - no surprise he's big hearted. I don't think he'll ask for a liver, but maybe for a cell phone, E-mail-account, credit card... all to stay in contact wiht Agathe... ooops, hope he doesn't read this... no he won't - he's busy reading his gorgeous autobiographic book... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Sans! said...

I don't think I have laughed so hard while reading a post! I heart you, Hector :) ...since Agathe is so far away, maybe you and I can ..huh huh? *wink wink I love a man with no liver :)