Friday, April 20, 2012

Latest creations

Ooooh, I've been a bad Blogger...
shame on me
I just don't have much to tell.....
but I can show you
what I have made the last month!
Another little ballerina bunny
A strange machine.
I really don't know what it does....
but it must be good for something
I like making strange things!!!

A friend of mine bought a kit of this sweet little bear 3 years ago!
She asked me to make it for her and I got the kit 8 months ago...
but it was worth the long wait...
don't you think???

Another friend bought the same kit 3 years ago...
I offered to make it for her some weeks ago...
and this little one was finished the next day

Another friend visited London to search for the eggs
that were hidden all over the city.
When she got home she made some in miniature
and I was so inspired...I made one too!!!
It is called "the Birth of a Legend"

This is the orignal egg!

And my last made miniatures are 2 orreries.
The one on the left was made by my mother.

She wasn't quite finished yet when I made the photo,
but a few days ago she send me a photo
of the finished orrery!

Hugs, Margriet

5 comments:

Audra said...

I love your little machine that you made! At first glance it reiminded me of a phone. Maybe a communication device!

Sjoukje said...

Je bent zo druk...je hebt geen tijd om te bloggen :-)

De beertjes zijn erg leuk. Misschien komt die van mij wel in de tuin te liggen....koesterend in het zonnetje.

Groetjes
Sjoukje

BiWuBär said...

It's so good to read a post from you... so many wonderful miniatures. Your I-don't-know-what-it-is-for-but-there-must-be-a-purpose-machine is fantastic - but the most stunning is that egg. What a brilliant idea - no surprise this was begging you to be turned into a miniature.

Greetings
Flutterby + Birgit

trompke said...

tssssss Margriet.... je bent een bad Blogger geweest, gelukkig maar, anders had je minder tijd gehad om al dat leuks te maken :-)

Mäsywi-Bären said...

your gremlins and the blue dragon is so sweet and wonderfol, i like it