Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet gift

We only know eachother online and only for a few weeks ...
but look what Jollie of A Little More Minis send me for my wizard house!!!

She made me the wizard's wand and the crystall ball with stand!
Jollie included beautiful magical pictures and a wonderful selection of magical charms!!!

It is so wonderful how much love and friendship goes around in Blogland!!!
Thank you Jollie, you're the best!!!

And if that wasn't enough.............
she also included wonderful presents for my little bearfriend E-beertje

Beautiful bearpictures, nice greek shells and beautiful charms!
E-beertje loves the little car!!!
A big bearhug for you, Jollie ;-)

2 comments:

Jollie said...

You're so welcome!
I am very happy that you and e-beertje enjoy my presents :)
Have fun with them, but I am sure that will be no problem ;)

Warm hugs, Jollie

Chris said...

Wat een mooie spulletjes, lief hoor van Jollie! Mooie achtergrond heeft je blog trouwens.